Do you crave a change to your eating habits? Saying no to temptation takes more than willpower. It’s about learning and practicing new ways of thinking and behaving. This 4-part workshop will provide practical change strategies that can help address problematic eating behaviors or thoughts.
In this workshop you will learn to:
- Identify your personal eating triggers
- Develop strategies to control your food cravings
- Break your habits using practical techniques
Craving Change does not cover:
- Diets or individualized nutrition advice
- The foods you need to eat when you have specific health conditions
Important Information To Know
If you have been diagnosed with an eating disorder or feel you may be struggling with an eating disorder this workshop may not be right for you. Please speak with your physician about a referral to see a registered dietitian.
Dates, Times, & Registration
Where: Grande Prairie PCN
Dates: Stay tuned for upcoming dates
Time: 6pm – 8 pm
Craving Change Participant Resources